The study was funded by Oasmia Pharmaceutical AB, Uppsala, Sweden.
A Randomized Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Water Soluble Micellar Paclitaxel (Paccal Vet) for Treatment of Nonresectable Grade 2 or 3 Mast Cell Tumors in Dogs
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 598–607, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Vail, D.M., von Euler, H., Rusk, A.W., Barber, L., Clifford, C., Elmslie, R., Fulton, L., Hirschberger, J., Klein, M., London, C., Martano, M., McNiel, E.A., Morris, J.S., Northrup, N., Phillips, B., Polton, G., Post, G., Rosenberg, M., Ruslander, D., Sahora, A., Siegel, S., Thamm, D., Westberg, S., Winter, J. and Khanna, C. (2012), A Randomized Trial Investigating the Efficacy and Safety of Water Soluble Micellar Paclitaxel (Paccal Vet) for Treatment of Nonresectable Grade 2 or 3 Mast Cell Tumors in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 598–607. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00897.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!