Feasibility and Safety of Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration of the Pancreas in Dogs
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 513–517, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Kook, P.H., Baloi, P., Ruetten, M., Pantchev, N., Reusch, C.E. and Kircher, P. (2012), Feasibility and Safety of Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Fine Needle Aspiration of the Pancreas in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 513–517. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00898.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!