Some of these results were presented as a poster at the ECVIM congress in Toulouse (France), September 2010 and as a short communication at the ECVIM congress in Sevilla (Spain), September 2011.
Comparative Echocardiographic and Clinical Features of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in 5 Breeds of Cats: A Retrospective Analysis of 344 Cases (2001–2011)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 532–541, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Trehiou-Sechi, E., Tissier, R., Gouni, V., Misbach, C., Petit, A.M.P., Balouka, D., Carlos Sampedrano, C., Castaignet, M., Pouchelon, J.-L. and Chetboul, V. (2012), Comparative Echocardiographic and Clinical Features of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in 5 Breeds of Cats: A Retrospective Analysis of 344 Cases (2001–2011). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 532–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00906.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- DESV residency program of Vetoquinol
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!