Some of these results were presented as a poster at the ECVIM congress in Toulouse (France), September 2010 and as a short communication at the ECVIM congress in Sevilla (Spain), September 2011.
Comparative Echocardiographic and Clinical Features of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in 5 Breeds of Cats: A Retrospective Analysis of 344 Cases (2001–2011)
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 532–541, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Trehiou-Sechi, E., Tissier, R., Gouni, V., Misbach, C., Petit, A.M.P., Balouka, D., Carlos Sampedrano, C., Castaignet, M., Pouchelon, J.-L. and Chetboul, V. (2012), Comparative Echocardiographic and Clinical Features of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in 5 Breeds of Cats: A Retrospective Analysis of 344 Cases (2001–2011). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 532–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00906.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- DESV residency program of Vetoquinol
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!