Some of these results were presented as a poster at the ECVIM congress in Toulouse (France), September 2010 and as a short communication at the ECVIM congress in Sevilla (Spain), September 2011.
Comparative Echocardiographic and Clinical Features of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in 5 Breeds of Cats: A Retrospective Analysis of 344 Cases (2001–2011)
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 532–541, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Trehiou-Sechi, E., Tissier, R., Gouni, V., Misbach, C., Petit, A.M.P., Balouka, D., Carlos Sampedrano, C., Castaignet, M., Pouchelon, J.-L. and Chetboul, V. (2012), Comparative Echocardiographic and Clinical Features of Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy in 5 Breeds of Cats: A Retrospective Analysis of 344 Cases (2001–2011). Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 532–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00906.x
- Issue online: 2 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- DESV residency program of Vetoquinol
- 1Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. In: Kittleson MD, ed. Small Animal Cardiovascular Medicine, 2nd ed. St Louis, MO: Mosby;1998:346–362., .
- 3Feline cardiomyopathies. In: Fox P, Sisson D, Moïse N, eds. Textbook of Canine and Feline Cardiology, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders; 1999:621–678..
- 13Risk factors, clinical signs, and survival in cats with a clinical diagnosis of idiopathic hypertrophic cardiomyopathy: 74 cases (1985–1989). J Am Vet Med Assoc 1992;20:613–618., , , et al.
- 17Prospective echocardiographic and tissue Doppler imaging screening of a population of Maine coon cats tested for the A31P mutation in the myosin-binding protein C gene: A specific analysis of the heterozygous status. J Vet Intern Med 2009;23:91–99., , , et al.
- 20Recommendations for standards in transthoracic two-dimensional echocardiography in the dog and cat. Echocardiography committee of the specialty of cardiology, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. J Vet Intern Med 1993;7:247–252., , , et al.
- 25American College of Cardiology/European Society of Cardiology clinical expert consensus document on hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. A report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation task force on clinical expert consensus documents and the European Society of Cardiology committee for practice guidelines. J Am Coll Cardiol 2003;42:1687–1713., , , et al.