This work was performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Athens, GA.
Sonoclot® Evaluation of Single- and Multiple-Dose Subcutaneous Unfractionated Heparin Therapy in Healthy Adult Dogs
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 631–638, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Babski, D.M., Brainard, B.M., Ralph, A.G., Pittman, J.R. and Koenig, A. (2012), Sonoclot® Evaluation of Single- and Multiple-Dose Subcutaneous Unfractionated Heparin Therapy in Healthy Adult Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 631–638. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00907.x
Portions of this work have been presented in abstract form at the International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium 2010 (San Antonio, TX).
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2011
- Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Foundation
- American College of Veterinary Emergency
- American College of Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!