Abstract presentation at the 21st ECVIM-CA Congress 2011 in Sevilla.
Intravesical Application of Lidocaine and Sodium Bicarbonate in the Treatment of Obstructive Idiopathic Lower Urinary Tract Disease in Cats
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 526–531, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Zezza, L., Reusch, C.E. and Gerber, B. (2012), Intravesical Application of Lidocaine and Sodium Bicarbonate in the Treatment of Obstructive Idiopathic Lower Urinary Tract Disease in Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 526–531. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00911.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!