The study was completed at the University of Florida, College of Veterinary Medicine and was presented as an abstract at the 2011 ECVIM conference in Sevilla, Spain.
Atrial-Based Pacing for Sinus Node Dysfunction in Dogs: Initial Results
Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 3, pages 558–564, May-June 2012
How to Cite
Estrada, A.H., Pariaut, R., Hemsley, S., Gatson, B.H. and Moïse, N.S. (2012), Atrial-Based Pacing for Sinus Node Dysfunction in Dogs: Initial Results. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 558–564. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00928.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!