Work was performed at the University of Tennessee, College of Veterinary Medicine, Knoxville, TN.
Diagnostic Frequency, Response to Therapy, and Long-Term Prognosis among Horses and Ponies with Pituitary Par Intermedia Dysfunction, 1993–2004
Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 1027–1034, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Rohrbach, B.W., Stafford, J.R., Clermont, R.S.W., Reed, S.M., Schott, H.C. and Andrews, F.M. (2012), Diagnostic Frequency, Response to Therapy, and Long-Term Prognosis among Horses and Ponies with Pituitary Par Intermedia Dysfunction, 1993–2004. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1027–1034. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00932.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAY 2011
- Centers of Excellence in Livestock Diseases and Human Health, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tennessee
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!