Sensitivity and Specificity of a Blood and Urine Galactomannan Antigen Assay for Diagnosis of Systemic Aspergillosis in Dogs
Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 911–919, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Garcia, R.S., Wheat, L.J., Cook, A.K., Kirsch, E.J. and Sykes, J.E. (2012), Sensitivity and Specificity of a Blood and Urine Galactomannan Antigen Assay for Diagnosis of Systemic Aspergillosis in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 911–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00935.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2011
- MiraVista Diagnostic Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!