Dr Funk is presently affiliated with Virginia-Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Blacksburg, VA.
Seasonal Changes in the Combined Glucose-Insulin Tolerance Test in Normal Aged Horses
Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 1035–1041, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Funk, R.A., Wooldridge, A.A., Stewart, A.J., Behrend, E.N., Kemppainen, R.J., Zhong, Q. and Johnson, A.K. (2012), Seasonal Changes in the Combined Glucose-Insulin Tolerance Test in Normal Aged Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1035–1041. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00939.x
This research was performed at the John Thomas Vaughan Large Animal Teaching Hospital at Auburn University's College of Veterinary Medicine in 2008.
This research was supported by the Birmingham Racing Commission and the Department of Clinical Sciences at Auburn University.
This research was presented in part as an abstract at the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, June 2009, Montreal, Canada and the 11th World Equine Veterinary Association Congress, September 2009, Guarujá, Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!