Clinical examinations and plasma samples were collected at the Clinical Veterinary Unit of the University of Liège. DPP4 measurements were made at the Laboratory of Medical Biochemistry, Faculty of Pharmaceutical, Biomedical and Veterinary Sciences, University of Antwerp.
Effect of Heart Failure on Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Activity in Plasma of Dogs
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 929–934, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Gomez, N., Matheeussen, V., Damoiseaux, C., Tamborini, A., Merveille, A.C., Jespers, P., Michaux, C., Clercx, C., De Meester, I. and Mc Entee, K. (2012), Effect of Heart Failure on Dipeptidyl Peptidase IV Activity in Plasma of Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 929–934. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00942.x
The results are submitted for a presentation at the 2011 ECVIM Congress in September 2011.
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2011
- Biosite Incorporated
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders. Grant Number: G016209
- Colombian Government
- 12Appendix A recommendations for diagnosis of heart disease and treatment of heart failure in small animals. In: PR Fox, DD Sisson, NS Moise, eds. Textbook of Canine and Feline Cardiology Principles and Clinical Practice, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: WB Saunders Company; 1999:883–901., , .
- 15SAS Institute Inc. SAS/STAT® User's Guide, Version 6, 4th ed., Volume 2. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc; 1989:846.