Presented in part at the 2nd Annual AAEP Foundation Equine Laminitis Research Workshop. West Palm Beach, Florida, November 2009 and the 5th International Laminitis Conference, West Palm Beach, Florida, October 2011
Laminar Regulation of STAT1 and STAT3 in Black Walnut Extract and Carbohydrate Overload Induced Models of Laminitis
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 996–1004, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Leise, B.S., Watts, M., Tanhoff, E., Johnson, P.J., Black, S.J. and Belknap, J.K. (2012), Laminar Regulation of STAT1 and STAT3 in Black Walnut Extract and Carbohydrate Overload Induced Models of Laminitis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 996–1004. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00944.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- U.S. Equestrian Federation. Grant Number: EHRF 2009-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!