A portion of this work was presented as an oral abstract at the Veterinary Cancer Society's annual conference, Albuquerque, New Mexico (November 5, 2011)
Intensity-Modulated and Image-Guided Radiation Therapy for Treatment of Genitourinary Carcinomas in Dogs
Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 987–995, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Nolan, M.W., Kogan, L., Griffin, L.R., Custis, J.T., Harmon, J.F., Biller, B.J. and LaRue, S.M. (2012), Intensity-Modulated and Image-Guided Radiation Therapy for Treatment of Genitourinary Carcinomas in Dogs. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 987–995. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00946.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 25 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 24 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!