Intravenous Hypertonic Saline Solution (7.5%) and Oral Electrolytes to Treat of Calves with Noninfectious Diarrhea and Metabolic Acidosis
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 4, pages 1042–1050, July-August 2012
How to Cite
Leal, M.L.R., Fialho, S.S., Cyrillo, F.C., Bertagnon, H.G., Ortolani, E.L. and Benesi, F.J. (2012), Intravenous Hypertonic Saline Solution (7.5%) and Oral Electrolytes to Treat of Calves with Noninfectious Diarrhea and Metabolic Acidosis. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1042–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00960.x
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUN 2011
Vol. 26, Issue 5, 1236, Article first published online: 14 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!