Fibrinolytic Activity in Cerebrospinal Fluid of Dogs with Different Neurological Disorders
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1365–1373, November/December 2012
How to Cite
de la Fuente, C., Monreal, L., Cerón, J., Pastor, J., Viu, J. and Añor, S. (2012), Fibrinolytic Activity in Cerebrospinal Fluid of Dogs with Different Neurological Disorders. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1365–1373. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00991.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!