Concurrent Ivermectin and Solanum spp. Toxicosis in a Herd of Horses
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1439–1442, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Norman, T.E., Chaffin, M.K., Norton, P.L., Coleman, M.C., Stoughton, W.B. and Mays, T. (2012), Concurrent Ivermectin and Solanum spp. Toxicosis in a Herd of Horses. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1439–1442. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00996.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 APR 2012
- Texas A&M University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!