Venereal Shedding of Equid Herpesvirus-1 (EHV-1) in Naturally Infected Stallions
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1500–1504, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Walter, J., Balzer, H.-J., Seeh, C., Fey, K., Bleul, U. and Osterrieder, N. (2012), Venereal Shedding of Equid Herpesvirus-1 (EHV-1) in Naturally Infected Stallions. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1500–1504. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00997.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 AUG 2011
- 6Neurologic examination. In: Reed SM, Bayly WM, eds. Equine Internal Medicine, 2nd ed. Philadelphia: Saunders; 2004:533–541., .
- 8OIE. Manual of Diagnostic Tests and Vaccines for Terrestrial Animals. Chapter 2.5.9. Paris: Equine Rhinopneumonitis; 2008: pp. 894–903.
- 13OIE. Terrestrial Animal Health Code; Recommendations Applicable to OIE Listed Diseases and Other Diseases of Importance to International Trade, Vol 2, Chapter 11.11.Paris: Infectious Bovine Rhinotracheitis/Infectious Pustular Vulvovaginitis; 2010: pp.657–661.