Presented in part at the 20th European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine – Companion Animal Congress, Toulouse, France, September 2010 and at the 2012 American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Forum, New Orleans, LA, USA, June 2012
Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and Urinary Catecholamines in Healthy Dogs Subjected to Different Clinical Settings
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1300–1308, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Höglund, K., Hanås, S., Carnabuci, C., Ljungvall, I., Tidholm, A. and Häggström, J. (2012), Blood Pressure, Heart Rate, and Urinary Catecholamines in Healthy Dogs Subjected to Different Clinical Settings. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1300–1308. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.00999.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2011
- European Commission. Grant Numbers: FP7-LUPA, GA-201370
- Agria Insurance Company's Research Foundation
- 6Correlation of heart rate to body weight in apparently normal dogs. J Vet Cardiol 2010;12:107–110., , .
- 20Recommendations for standards in transthoracic two-dimensional echocardiography in the dog and cat. Echocardiography Committee of the Specialty of Cardiology, American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine. J Vet Intern Med 1993;7:247–252., , , et al.
- 22The precision profile: Its use in assay design, assessment and quality control. In: Hunter WM, Corrie JET, eds. Immunoassays for Clinical Chemistry, 2nd ed. Edinburgh: Churchill Livingstone; 1983:76–105., .
- 23SAS for Mixed Models, 2nd ed. Cary, NC: SAS Institute Inc; 2006., , , et al.
- 24Applied Longitudinal Analysis. New York: Wiley; 2004., , .
- 28The behavioural requirements necessary for guide dogs for the blind in the United Kingdom. Br Vet J 1972;128:477..
- 29Electrocardiography: Basic concepts, diagnosis of chamber enlargement, and intraventricular conduction disturbances. In: Kittleson MD, Kienle RD, eds. Small Animal Cardiovascular Medicine. St. Louis, MO: Mosby; 1998:72–94..
- 30Electrocardiography. In: Miller MS, Tilley LP, eds. Manual of Canine and Feline Cardiology, 2nd ed. Philadelphia, PA: W.B. Saunders Company; 1995:47–74., .
- 36Recommendations for blood pressure measurement in humans and experimental animals. Part 2: Blood pressure measurement in experimental animals: A statement for professionals from the subcommittee of professional and public education of the American Heart Association council on high blood pressure research. Hypertension 2005;45:299–310., , , et al.
- 37Textbook of Medical Physiology, 11th ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier Saunders; 2006:204–215., .