This manuscript represents a portion of a thesis submitted by Dr Lewis to the University of Missouri as partial fulfillment of the requirements for a Master of Science degree. This work was presented as a research abstract at the 2012 ACVIM Forum in New Orleans, LA.
Diminazene Diaceturate for Treatment of Chronic Cytauxzoon felis Parasitemia in Naturally Infected Cats
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1490–1493, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Lewis, K.M., Cohn, L.A., Marr, H.S. and Birkenheuer, A.J. (2012), Diminazene Diaceturate for Treatment of Chronic Cytauxzoon felis Parasitemia in Naturally Infected Cats. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1490–1493. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.01003.x
The treatment trial was performed at the University of Missouri, with PCR samples processed at North Carolina State University.
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2012
- University of Missouri
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!