The work was done at the Department of General Pathology, Institute of Biological Sciences, Laboratory of Comparative Pathology, Federal University of Minas Gerais. Part of this work was presented as an abstract at the 28th Brazilian Congress of Pathology and Latinoamerican Society Congress of Pathology, 2011, Maceió, Brazil
CA15.3, CEA and LDH in Dogs with Malignant Mammary Tumors
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1383–1388, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Campos, L.C., Lavalle, G.E., Estrela-Lima, A., Melgaço de Faria, J.C., Guimarães, J.E., Dutra, Á.P., Ferreira, E., de Sousa, L.P., Rabelo, É.M.L., Vieira da Costa, A.F.D. and Cassali, G.D. (2012), CA15.3, CEA and LDH in Dogs with Malignant Mammary Tumors. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1383–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.01014.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2011
- Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa de Minas Gerais (FAPEMIG)
- Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq)
- Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!