Sites: The local veterinarian (RD) contributed clinical assessment, sample collection, and contacts with participating breeders. Enzymology, histopathology, and molecular investigations were performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
Congenital Hypothyroidism with Goiter in Tenterfield Terriers
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1350–1357, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Dodgson, S.E., Day, R. and Fyfe, J.C. (2012), Congenital Hypothyroidism with Goiter in Tenterfield Terriers. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1350–1357. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.01015.x
Meeting presentation: These data were presented as a poster in preliminary form at the 5th International Conference: Advances in Canine and Feline Genomics and Inherited Diseases, Baltimore, MD, September 22–25, 2010
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 20 APR 2012
- Peabody Award
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!