This study was performed at the Department of Veterinary Clinical and Animal Sciences, Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, University of Copenhagen, Denmark, Din Veterinär Animal Hospital, Helsingborg, Sweden, and Blå Stjärnans Animal Hospital, Gothenburg, Sweden.
Radial and Longitudinal Strain and Strain Rate Assessed by Speckle-Tracking Echocardiography in Dogs with Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1309–1319, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Zois, N.E., Tidholm, A., Nägga, K.M., Moesgaard, S.G., Rasmussen, C.E., Falk, T., Häggström, J., Pedersen, H.D., Åblad, B., Nilsen, H.Y. and Olsen, L.H. (2012), Radial and Longitudinal Strain and Strain Rate Assessed by Speckle-Tracking Echocardiography in Dogs with Myxomatous Mitral Valve Disease. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1309–1319. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.01017.x
Preliminary results from this study were presented at the 21st European College of Veterinary Internal Medicine Congress in Seville, Spain, 2011
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2011
- Faculty of Life Sciences, University of Copenhagen
- Danish Council of Independent Research, Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 271-08-0998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!