Preliminary results were presented at the 2009 ACVIM Forum and Canadian Veterinary Medical Association Convention, Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
Prospective Evaluation of NT-proBNP Assay to Detect Occult Dilated Cardiomyopathy and Predict Survival in Doberman Pinschers
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
Copyright © 2012 by the American College of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine
Volume 26, Issue 6, pages 1330–1336, November/December 2012
How to Cite
Singletary, G.E., Morris, N.A., Lynne O'Sullivan, M., Gordon, S.G. and Oyama, M.A. (2012), Prospective Evaluation of NT-proBNP Assay to Detect Occult Dilated Cardiomyopathy and Predict Survival in Doberman Pinschers. Journal of Veterinary Internal Medicine, 26: 1330–1336. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-1676.2012.1000.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2012
- IDEXX Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!