Teaching Evolution as a Cultural Anthropologist: Student Perceptions of Evolution at Western State College
Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
© 2009 American Anthropological Association.
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 1–12, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Sikkink, L. (2009), Teaching Evolution as a Cultural Anthropologist: Student Perceptions of Evolution at Western State College. General Anthropology, 16: 1–12. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3466.2009.00007.x
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 11 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!