Forensic Anthropology: Working Within Emotionally Charged Environments
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 by the American Anthropological Association. All Rights reserved.
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 1–7, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Ferllini, R. (2013), Forensic Anthropology: Working Within Emotionally Charged Environments. General Anthropology, 20: 1–7. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3466.2013.00001.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!