The author thanks Andrew Weigert for introducing her to the topic and the Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts at the University of Notre Dame for sponsoring the early stages of the research.
A Sociologist Appeals to Theological Hope in Postmodern Apocalypses
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 232–244, June 2011
How to Cite
MacMillen, S. (2011), A Sociologist Appeals to Theological Hope in Postmodern Apocalypses. CrossCurrents, 61: 232–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3881.2011.00178.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!