Why on Earth does God Have to Paint? Centripetal Art
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
© 2011 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 271–275, June 2011
How to Cite
Ellens, J. H. (2011), Why on Earth does God Have to Paint? Centripetal Art. CrossCurrents, 61: 271–275. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3881.2011.00181.x
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!