Response to Catherine Madsen, “A Heart of Flesh: Beyond ‘Creative Liturgy’”
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
© 2012 Association for Religion and Intellectual Life
Volume 62, Issue 1, pages 33–36, March 2012
How to Cite
Hochman, L. (2012), Response to Catherine Madsen, “A Heart of Flesh: Beyond ‘Creative Liturgy’”. CrossCurrents, 62: 33–36. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3881.2012.00214.x
- Issue online: 7 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!