ORIGINAL ARTICLE: A source of healthcare disparity: Race, skin color, and injuries after rape among adolescents and young adults
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 International Association of Forensic Nurses
Journal of Forensic Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 144–150, September 2010
How to Cite
Baker, R. B., Fargo, J. D., Shambley-Ebron, D. and Sommers, M. S. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: A source of healthcare disparity: Race, skin color, and injuries after rape among adolescents and young adults. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 6: 144–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3938.2010.01070.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received: November 26, 2008; accepted: March 23, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!