ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Lessons from families and communities about interpersonal violence, victimization, and seeking help
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 International Association of Forensic Nurses
Journal of Forensic Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 110–120, September 2010
How to Cite
Amar, A. F., Bess, R. and Stockbridge, J. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Lessons from families and communities about interpersonal violence, victimization, and seeking help. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 6: 110–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3938.2010.01076.x
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received: April 3, 2009; accepted: October 29, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!