ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Comparison by crime type of juvenile delinquents on pornography exposure: The absence of relationships between exposure to pornography and sexual offense characteristics1
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 International Association of Forensic Nurses
Journal of Forensic Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 121–129, September 2010
How to Cite
Burton, D. L., Leibowitz, G. S. and Howard, A. (2010), ORIGINAL ARTICLE: Comparison by crime type of juvenile delinquents on pornography exposure: The absence of relationships between exposure to pornography and sexual offense characteristics. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 6: 121–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3938.2010.01077.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received: November 22, 2008; accepted: September 15, 2009
Vol. 7, Issue 1, 54, Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!