Disclaimer This article is based on a student article by LCDR Cynthia T. Ferguson, NC, USN, while a student in Public Health at George Washington University. Dr. Speck reviewed, edited for, and added content related to public health, graduate education in public health nursing and forensic nursing scope, and standards of practice.
COLUMN: The forensic nurse and violence prevention and response in public health
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 International Association of Forensic Nurses
Journal of Forensic Nursing
Volume 6, Issue 3, pages 151–156, September 2010
How to Cite
Ferguson, L. C. T. and Speck, P. M. (2010), COLUMN: The forensic nurse and violence prevention and response in public health. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 6: 151–156. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3938.2010.01080.x
The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, nor the U.S. Government.
Title 17 U.S.C. 101 defines a U.S. Government work as a work prepared by a military service member or employee of the U.S. Government as part of that person's official duties. LCDR Ferguson is a military service member. This work was prepared as part of her official duties. Title 17 U.S.C. 105 provides that Copyright protection under this title is not available for any work of the U.S. Government.
- Issue published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2010
- Received: September 1, 2009; accepted: September 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!