Pediatric sexual assault nurse examiner care: Trace forensic evidence, ano-genital injury, and judicial outcomes
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
© 2012 International Association of Forensic Nurses
Journal of Forensic Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 105–111, September 2012
How to Cite
Hornor, G., Thackeray, J., Scribano, P., Curran, S. and Benzinger, E. (2012), Pediatric sexual assault nurse examiner care: Trace forensic evidence, ano-genital injury, and judicial outcomes. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 8: 105–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3938.2011.01131.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2012
- Received: May 18, 2011; accepted: June 7, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!