The influence of emergency contraception on post-traumatic stress symptoms following sexual assault
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
© 2012 International Association of Forensic Nurses
Journal of Forensic Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 122–130, September 2012
How to Cite
Ferree, N. K., Wheeler, M. and Cahill, L. (2012), The influence of emergency contraception on post-traumatic stress symptoms following sexual assault. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 8: 122–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3938.2012.01134.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2012
- Received: September 30, 2011; accepted: December 16, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!