A Case Report of Gunshot Terror Attack in Pregnancy: Implications for Forensic Nursing
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
© 2012 International Association of Forensic Nurses
Journal of Forensic Nursing
Volume 8, Issue 3, pages 138–143, September 2012
How to Cite
Grinstein-Cohen, O. and Sarid, O. (2012), A Case Report of Gunshot Terror Attack in Pregnancy: Implications for Forensic Nursing. Journal of Forensic Nursing, 8: 138–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-3938.2012.01140.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2012
- Received: September 18, 2011; accepted: April 11, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!