INDIVIDUAL-BASED MODELS AND THE MANAGEMENT OF SHOREBIRD POPULATIONS
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
©2008 Blackwell Publishing, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 3–71, Spring 2008
How to Cite
GOSS-CUSTARD, J. D. and STILLMAN, R. A. (2008), INDIVIDUAL-BASED MODELS AND THE MANAGEMENT OF SHOREBIRD POPULATIONS. Natural Resource Modeling, 21: 3–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2008.00006.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2008
- Received by the editors on 9th September 2005. Accepted 26th September 2005.
This article has been cited by:
- 1The role of agent-based models in wildlife ecology and management, Ecological Modelling, 2011, 222, 8, 1544, , , ,
- 2Impact of food predictability on social facilitation by foraging scavengers, Behavioral Ecology, 2010, 21, 6, 1131, , , , ,