MODELING CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE EFFECT ON THE NORWEGIAN SALMON FARMING INDUSTRY
Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
©2008 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 416–435, September 2008
How to Cite
LORENTZEN, T. (2008), MODELING CLIMATE CHANGE AND THE EFFECT ON THE NORWEGIAN SALMON FARMING INDUSTRY. Natural Resource Modeling, 21: 416–435. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2008.00018.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2008
- Received by the editor on October 6, 2007, and revised on January 14, 2008.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Dynamical seasonal ocean forecasts to aid salmon farm management in a climate hotspot, Climate Risk Management, 2014, 1, 25, ,
- 3Effect of temperature and varying level of carbohydrate and lipid on growth, feed efficiency and nutrient digestibility of brook trout, Salvelinus fontinalis (Mitchill, 1814), Animal Feed Science and Technology, 2014, 193, 111, , ,
- 4THE IMPORTANCE OF TEMPERATURE IN FARMED SALMON GROWTH: REGIONAL GROWTH FUNCTIONS FOR NORWEGIAN FARMED SALMON, Aquaculture Economics & Management, 2014, 18, 2, 189,
- 5Selecting stocking density in different climatic seasons: A decision theory approach to intensive aquaculture, Aquaculture, 2013, 384-387, 25, , , ,
- 6NORWEGIAN SALMONID FARMING AND GLOBAL WARMING: SOCIOECONOMIC IMPACTS, Aquaculture Economics & Management, 2012, 16, 3, 202, ,