BUYING ECOLOGICAL SERVICES: FRAGMENTED RESERVES, CORE AND PERIPHERY NATIONAL PARK STRUCTURE, AND THE AGRICULTURAL EXTENSIFICATION DEBATE
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 176–217, May 2010
How to Cite
HENNESSY, D. A. and LAPAN, H. (2010), BUYING ECOLOGICAL SERVICES: FRAGMENTED RESERVES, CORE AND PERIPHERY NATIONAL PARK STRUCTURE, AND THE AGRICULTURAL EXTENSIFICATION DEBATE. Natural Resource Modeling, 23: 176–217. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2010.00061.x
- Issue published online: 28 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2010
- Received by the editors on 24th August 2009. Accepted 28th December 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!