A MODEL OF CHINOOK SALMON POPULATION DYNAMICS INCORPORATING SIZE-SELECTIVE EXPLOITATION AND INHERITANCE OF POLYGENIC CORRELATED TRAITS
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
Copyright ©2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 1–47, February 2011
How to Cite
BROMAGHIN, J. F., NIELSON, R. M. and HARD, J. J. (2011), A MODEL OF CHINOOK SALMON POPULATION DYNAMICS INCORPORATING SIZE-SELECTIVE EXPLOITATION AND INHERITANCE OF POLYGENIC CORRELATED TRAITS. Natural Resource Modeling, 24: 1–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2010.00077.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2010
- Received by the editors on 20th August, 2009. Accepted 1st August, 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!