A JUVENILE-ADULT DISCRETE-TIME PRODUCTION MODEL OF EXPLOITED FISHERY SYSTEMS
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
©2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 273–324, May 2012
How to Cite
LI, N. and YAKUBU, A.-A. (2012), A JUVENILE-ADULT DISCRETE-TIME PRODUCTION MODEL OF EXPLOITED FISHERY SYSTEMS. Natural Resource Modeling, 25: 273–324. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2011.00107.x
- Issue published online: 16 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2011
- Received by the editors on 14th November, 2010. Accepted 5th September, 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!