Current address: 1/5 Port Hamilton, Edinburgh, EH3 8JL, Scotland, UK.
INVESTIGATING TAX DISTORTIONS: AN APPLIED MODEL OF PETROLEUM EXPLORATION AND EXTRACTION DECISIONS
Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 66–90, February 2013
How to Cite
BLAKE, A. J. (2013), INVESTIGATING TAX DISTORTIONS: AN APPLIED MODEL OF PETROLEUM EXPLORATION AND EXTRACTION DECISIONS. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 66–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2012.00121.x
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received by the editors on 19th August 2011. Accepted 3rd April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!