VALUING A TIMBER HARVEST CONTRACT AS A HIGH-DIMENSIONAL AMERICAN CALL OPTION VIA LEAST-SQUARES MONTE CARLO SIMULATION
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 1, pages 111–129, February 2013
How to Cite
MEI, B. and CLUTTER, M. L. (2013), VALUING A TIMBER HARVEST CONTRACT AS A HIGH-DIMENSIONAL AMERICAN CALL OPTION VIA LEAST-SQUARES MONTE CARLO SIMULATION. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 111–129. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2012.00123.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received by the editors on 12th July 2011. Accepted 23rd April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!