POSSIBILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF USING HISTORIC PROVENANCE TESTS TO INFER FOREST SPECIES GROWTH RESPONSES TO CLIMATE CHANGE
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 409–433, August 2012
How to Cite
LEITES, L. P., REHFELDT, G. E., ROBINSON, A. P., CROOKSTON, N. L. and JAQUISH, B. (2012), POSSIBILITIES AND LIMITATIONS OF USING HISTORIC PROVENANCE TESTS TO INFER FOREST SPECIES GROWTH RESPONSES TO CLIMATE CHANGE. Natural Resource Modeling, 25: 409–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2012.00129.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received by the editors on 18th July 2011. Accepted 17th February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!