This paper has not been published before, and it is not under consideration for publication anywhere else.
NATURAL RESOURCE MODELING: ALLOWING FOR INCONSTANT PROBABILITY OF DETECTION AND FREQUENCY MEASURES OF VIOLATION WITHIN DYNAMIC DETERRENCE FISHERY MODELS
Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
©2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 25, Issue 3, pages 511–528, August 2012
How to Cite
ABUSIN, S., HASSAN, R. and HERTZLER, G. (2012), NATURAL RESOURCE MODELING: ALLOWING FOR INCONSTANT PROBABILITY OF DETECTION AND FREQUENCY MEASURES OF VIOLATION WITHIN DYNAMIC DETERRENCE FISHERY MODELS. Natural Resource Modeling, 25: 511–528. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2012.00130.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JUL 2012
- Received by the editors on 15 July 2011. Accepted 20 April 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!