HOW BIG AND HOW CLOSE? HABITAT PATCH SIZE AND SPACING TO CONSERVE A THREATENED SPECIES
Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc. Published 2012. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 194–214, May 2013
How to Cite
MARCOT, B. G., RAPHAEL, M. G., SCHUMAKER, N. H. and GALLEHER, B. (2013), HOW BIG AND HOW CLOSE? HABITAT PATCH SIZE AND SPACING TO CONSERVE A THREATENED SPECIES. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 194–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2012.00134.x
- Issue published online: 22 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUL 2012
- Received by the editors on 23 April, 2012. Accepted 04 June, 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!