DERIVATIVES ON NONSTORABLE RENEWABLE RESOURCES: FISH FUTURES AND OPTIONS, NOT SO FISHY AFTER ALL
Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Natural Resource Modeling
Volume 26, Issue 2, pages 215–236, May 2013
How to Cite
EWALD, C.-O. (2013), DERIVATIVES ON NONSTORABLE RENEWABLE RESOURCES: FISH FUTURES AND OPTIONS, NOT SO FISHY AFTER ALL. Natural Resource Modeling, 26: 215–236. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-7445.2012.00135.x
- Issue online: 22 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 JUL 2012
- Received by the editors on 23rd March 2012. Accepted 21st june 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!