Reexamining the Institutional Effects of Term Limits in U.S. State Legislatures
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
© 2011 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 71–97, February 2011
How to Cite
MILLER, S. M., NICHOLSON-CROTTY, J. and NICHOLSON-CROTTY, S. (2011), Reexamining the Institutional Effects of Term Limits in U.S. State Legislatures. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 36: 71–97. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-9162.2010.00004.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!