A previous version was presented at the 2008 annual meeting of the American Political Science Association, Boston, MA. We thank Jesse Richman, Kristin Kanthak, Jennifer Victor, and participants in the American Politics Workshop at the University of Pittsburgh for helpful comments and discussion and Galina Zapryanova and Shawna Metzger for their research assistance. We also thank Jason MacDonald for helpful comments and for generously providing data on limitation riders.
Political Bargaining and the Timing of Congressional Appropriations
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Comparative Legislative Research Center of The University of Iowa
Legislative Studies Quarterly
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 409–436, November 2012
How to Cite
Woon, J. and Anderson, S. (2012), Political Bargaining and the Timing of Congressional Appropriations. Legislative Studies Quarterly, 37: 409–436. doi: 10.1111/j.1939-9162.2012.00056.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!