Beyond the Final Score: The Politics of Sports in Asia – By Victor Cha
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
© 2010 Policy Studies Organization
Asian Politics & Policy
Volume 2, Issue 4, pages 687–689, October/December 2010
How to Cite
Kim, T.-H. (2010), Beyond the Final Score: The Politics of Sports in Asia – By Victor Cha. Asian Politics & Policy, 2: 687–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-0787.2010.01225.x
- Issue online: 7 SEP 2010
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!