Justice Sector Dynamics in Timor-Leste: Institutions and Individuals
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
© 2012 Policy Studies Organization
Asian Politics & Policy
Special Issue: Timor-Leste: Challenges of Postcolonial State Construction and Nation Building
Volume 4, Issue 1, pages 53–71, January 2012
How to Cite
Marriott, A. (2012), Justice Sector Dynamics in Timor-Leste: Institutions and Individuals. Asian Politics & Policy, 4: 53–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1943-0787.2011.01319.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!